Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diary of Caleb Ryan Shaw- Monday, December 10, 2012, 7:25 AM

I made it about half way through The Two Towers before I called it a night. I guess I’ll finish the rest later when I’m taking care of Captain Haas. Not knowing what’s happening in the world is near torture. I’m hoping Uncle Roo can tinker with his ham radio enough to pick up some type of signal.

Priest cleaned and redressed my back this morning. He also checked my stitches to make sure that they were stable. He told me they looked good and that the lacerations were starting to heal like they should be, but I was going to have pretty bad scars.

Priest is about to show me what to do to take care of Captain Haas. I guess now is a good of a time as any to learn basic medicine. I mean why not…

No comments:

Post a Comment