Thursday, November 5, 2009

Diary of Caleb Ryan Shaw- Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 8:18 AM

Well, nothing exciting happened yesterday. We watched movies and played video games and went to the range. It turns out, though, that Captain Haas also knows a little about radios and is trying to get an AM or FM signal. He worked on it all yesterday, but he is still trying to get well so Priest makes him rest.

The surface seems to be significantly quieter since Monday. Uncle Roo wants to wait a few more days before attempting to return. A heavy rain came this morning and now the surface is smoldering ash. I’m still a little concerned about what I saw through the periscope. I told Uncle Roo about it and he dismissed it as a soldier. I want to talk to Captain Haas about it, but it’s hard to approach him. Besides, I need to let him rest and work on that radio. I’m going to shoot at the range; Uncle Roo is letting me shoot rifles.

No comments:

Post a Comment