Saturday, November 7, 2009

Diary of Caleb Ryan Shaw- Thursday, December 13, 2012, 12:33 PM

We stayed up till around 2 last night playing Halo. Even with a broken arm, Jude (he told me to stop calling him Captain) and I beat Uncle Roo and Priest most of the time. Apparently the military has a little free time to polish up on their video gaming abilities.

The competition and being cooped up here finally reached somewhat of a boiling point. Uncle Roo and Jude got into it last night. Uncle Roo isn’t someone that sugar coats things, and I don’t think he likes Jude. He looks at him strange, and I’ve seen him talking to Priest about him. Last night, Uncle Roo got irked when Jude mentioned something about aliens. Uncle Roo said the thought of aliens is absurd and the reason we have the calamity we have now is because of crooked governments and irresponsible bio-engineering. He says there are no aliens; no mystery. He said our havoc is wrought simply by the greed of humans. Jude sneered at Uncle Roo and told him he was ignorant of the situation. Priest grabbed Uncle Roo and pulled him away in another room so he could cool off.

Jude told me Uncle Roo is completely oblivious to what we’re facing. I don’t know… for some reason I believe that Uncle Roo knows something that we don’t. I know he’s hiding something, but I can’t figure it out. I didn’t tell Jude any of this, and I was just quiet. I felt it better to not add anything else to this fire.

I’m going to the greenhouse with Caesar. It’s peaceful there, and I need a few moments to think. Hopefully, soon, we can return to the surface for at least a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment