Sunday, November 8, 2009

Diary of Caleb Ryan Shaw- Sunday, December 16, 2012, 6:50 AM

It’s been a few days since I’ve written because it’s been boring over the past three days. Days in the bunker are long and grueling, and it’s becoming increasingly harder to figure out when it’s night or day. I’ve been going to the range as much as possible, and I think I’ve already got all of the firearms mastered. I know, go figure… who knew I was a gun savant?

Jude and Uncle Roo are getting along, or they are pretending to for sanity’s sake. Jude has begun to show me how to construct homemade bombs, mines, and grenades. It’s fascinating which chemicals combine to blow things up. Uncle Roo has been teaching Priest and me survival techniques and how to survive in situations a normal person couldn’t.

Wait… there is some kind of rumbling…

No comments:

Post a Comment