Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Diary of Caleb Ryan Shaw- Sunday, December 16, 2012, 10:27 AM

We are all shaken up. A little… except Uncle Roo. I don’t even know what to say or do… this is all getting weirder and weirder. It sounded like thunder and the bunker rattled and shook. Uncle Roo ran to a periscope to try and get a look. Priest and I ran to other exits to do the same.

Across the land, all we could see were soldiers… but… they weren’t human. They marched in solid rows and there were thousands of them. They were clad in some sort of armor and they carried some type of weapon. I couldn’t see any exposed skin, but I could tell they weren’t human. Their posture was different, along with their size, and a few other features. It was a little hard to see details.

We also heard the roar of unfamiliar machines, but what bothered me the most, what the guttural utterances of these… things. Their language was something that wasn’t from earth.

The bunker was jarred from their marching and the walls rattled. They lined up further than I could see. Granted, I had somewhat of a skewed view of the land. I was able to catch a glimpse of their weapon. It was harnessed to their back, and I assumed that this was the energy cell or the ammo pack because what appeared to be guns could be folded down. Each arm could wield and aim the weapon.

Apparently, they were mobilized for travel because I didn’t see a soldier with the weapon unfolded or in the attack position.

I have to go. Uncle Roo is shutting down all power except for the emergency lights. We don’t want to draw any attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment